Hi!,now. In this post you will see a description of fuses and relays BMW 7 E32 (1987-1994) – fuse box
Include with images of box diagrams along with their locations. Highlighted the cigarette lighter fuse (as the most used thing people look for).
Get recommendations on Assistance fuses, swapping a fuse, and more.
BMW 7 E32 – fuse box diagram
Year of production: 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994.
Cigarette lighter fuse (power socket) on the BMW 7 E32 is fuse 26 in the fuse box in the engine compartment.
Main fuse box
It is located on the left side.
1. 15 A brake light switch.
Windshield wiper relay coil winding.
Connection of devices.
2. 7.5 A Relay coil for dipped beam headlamps.
Relay coil for switching on high beam.
Indicator lamp for switching on high beam.
3. 10 A Coil for fog lamp switch relay.
Rear fog lights.
High beam warning relay.
Direction indicator switch.
4.7.5 Left rear lamp.
5. 10 A Right rear lamp.
Alarm warning light.
License plate lamps.
Instrument lighting switch.
Instrument lighting lamps.
6. 15 A Relay-interrupter for turn signals.
Shock sensor and anti-theft device alarm.
7.15 A Fog lamps.
Control lamp for switching on the fog lights.
8. 7.5A Rear fog lights.
9. 15 A Audible signals.
Heater circulation pump.
10.7.5 Left low beam.
11.7.5 A Right low beam.
12. 15 А Switch for reversing lights.
Switch for adjusting the position of the side mirrors.
Heating elements for windshield washer nozzles.
13. 7.5 A Left main beam light.
14. 7.5 A Right high beam headlamp.
16. 30 A Seat heating switch.
Lumbar cushion adjustment switch.
17. 7.5 A Motronic digital engine management system controller.
Automatic transmission gear selector switch.
Brake light switch.
Connection of devices.
Rear headrest retraction coil.
Remote control for centralized door locks.
18. 15A louver control switch.
Rear lenses for interior lighting.
Radio receiver (“+” when ignition is switched on).
Telephone (“+” after ignition is turned on).
19.30 A Heater fan switch.
20. 10 A Cluster of instruments.
21.10 A Luggage compartment lamp.
Front and rear ceiling lights.
22.30 A Headlight washer.
23.15 A Electric fuel pump.
24. 10A Main electronic control unit for electrical equipment.
25.30 A Electric fan.
26.30 A. Lighter .
27.7.5 A Heater control unit.
Heater solenoid valves.
28.15A Heated rear window relay coil.
Fan for the electronic control units box in the engine compartment.
Electronic power steering control unit.
29.7.5 A Relay coil for switching on the electric fan.
Winding relay for switching on the heater circulation pump.
- K1 – relay for activating an additional cooling fan
- K2 – horn relay
- K3 – high beam relay
- K4 – dipped beam relay
- K5 – mirror heating relay
- K6 – additional cooling fan relay
- K7 – rear window heating relay
- K8 – fog lamp relay
- K9 – Rear fog lamp relay
- K10 – Relay for switching on the dashboard lighting, wipers and washers
- K16 – alarm relay
- N17 – control device switch relay.
- K51 – telephone signal relay.
It is located on the right
- Motronic or DME computer;
- Cruise control unit;
- Fuel pump relay (orange) and DME (white);
- ABS computer.
The fuse box is located under the rear seat.
Arrows indicate possible fuse locations.
30. 7.5A Main electronic control unit for electrical equipment.
Front left door lock switch (locking).
Heating elements for door locks.
31 7.5A Front right door lock switch (locking).
Remote control for locking the door locks.
Anti-theft device hood switch.
Anti-theft device seat switch.
Anti-theft device battery switch.
32 7.5A Blinds control unit.
33 7.5A Reserved.
34 30A Reserved.
35 30A Reserved.
36 30A Reserved.
40 10A Electric motor for adjusting the rear headrests.
41 30A Radio receiver (“+” permanent).
42 30A Electric motor to adjust the position of the left front seat.
43 30A Electric motor for adjusting the position of the right front seat.
44 30A Windshield wiper.
46 30A Heated rear window element.
47 30A Main electronic control unit for electrical equipment.
50 30A Coupling device for trailer.
51 25A Reserved.
52 10A Reserved.
53 10A Telephone (“+” permanent).
54 15A Reserved.
Relay components may also vary depending on the vehicle equipment:
- A1 – main module;
- A5 – main module relay;
- K11 – wiper relay;
- K13 – fog lamp relay;
- K15 – electric network protection relay;
- K27 – left seat heating relay;
- K28 – right seat heating relay;
- N13 – infrared search control module.